x

Vacay

One week from today my mom and I are going to be in Sanibel, FL. I can't wait to get out of the gloomy Cleveland weather and finally find the sun. Sanibel is really a happy place for me. There's nothing that I have to do or worry about when I'm there. It's all bike rides, walks on the beach, reading, and laying by the pool.


The warm weather has me thinking about bright, island-y dresses and fun summer sandals. As much as I love a good sweater, I'm ready to start thinking summer clothes. I picked up these Tory wedges because I just couldn't resist.
Tory Burch Vacation Espadrille Signature Orange Wedges
The perfect vacay sandal! I can't wait to pair them with sundresses during the day and a pair of white jeans at night (I'm so excited to break out the white jeans again!).


As I browsing around online I saw that Gal Meets Glam also has the same pair! I love her outfit for inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment