x

Early Spring

There's something about opening the windows and letting in fresh air for the first time each year. Just the smell of the warm air is refreshing and rejuvenating to me. On Saturday we had our first true warm day of the year - for this to come in February is like a miracle to us in Cleveland. The temperature hit almost 70, naturally everyone was out and about.
In the morning Tom and I went to Urban Farmer for breakfast. Tom got a pulled pork Eggs Benedict and I got a waffle with granola, Greek yogurt, and strawberry preserves. Urban Farmer is a farm-to-table restaurant, and everything I've had there has been amazing. After breakfast we decided we had to walk around the city and make the most of the amazing weather. We walked down to the lake, popped into the Science Center, and walked back to this amazing restaurant on the lake called Nuevo. We sat at the bar near a window with a lake view, snacked on chips, salsa, and guacamole, and sipped margaritas.
Being in the sunshine after hibernating for the last three months made me so happy. It was such a nice break from the cold and is making me so excited for spring to really be here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment