x

Bachlorette + Oktoberfest

I feel like I've been doing an awful lot of traveling lately. Even if it is just throughout Ohio, I've been back and forth between Cleveland, Columbus, Cincinnati, and Sandusky over the last few weekends.
At the beginning of September all of the girls got together for Lauren's bachlorette party. On Friday Lauren threw a huge house party, then Saturday we spent the day at the pool with bachlorette festivities that night. We all had way too much fun doing our hair, taking jello shots, and dancing the night away.
(I made Tom take a picture with the turkey hahaha)
The next weekend started with the Florida Georgia Line concert on Friday night. Tom and I went together and met up with Des and her sister. They actually had two extra VIP tickets, so we upgraded from the lawn to really close seats! We had planned to, once again, try to go to Cedar Point on Saturday, but again it was hot and rained all day. We finally got lucky on Sunday, the weather was perfect, cool and sunny. We spent the day riding roller coasters and barely even had to wait in line since the park was so empty. It was perfect. 
This past weekend I headed to Columbus on Friday and Cincinnati on Sunday. Tom and I had plans to make dinner together on Friday, but when the stove suddenly stopped working we scratched our plan and ordered pizza instead - completely fine with me. We finished Stranger Things (so good) on Saturday, then I went to Cincy to meet up with Hannah! We got brunch, did some shopping, and went to the Cincinnati Oktoberfest, the largest Oktoberfest in the county. We pigged out on pretzels, beer cheese, and strudel (and of course German beer). 

No comments:

Post a Comment